Mice and Rats Defense - incredibly, successfully and sustainably!
Mice & Rats - a Problem, but why?
Mice and rats excrete pathogens of many infectious diseases, including avian influenza, swine fever and foot-and-mouth disease via saliva, faeces and urine.
Diseases that are contagious to humans are also transmitted by rodents.
What can help you to repel mice and rats?
IREPELL is an ultrasonic device that uses high-frequency waves to repel rats and mice. The special thing about IREPELL:
It only affects animals, is 100% harmless to humans and also protects against cockroaches!
This is how IREPELL works:
The device emits ultrasound at a very high frequency, which is inaudible to humans. The animals, on the other hand, perceive the ultrasound as extremely unpleasant and try to get away from it as quickly as possible.
The rats and mice then avoid the area where IREPELL is installed and look for a new place to live. The best thing about it:
IREPELL is effective immediately after installation and protects your home from rats and mice – without any poison!
Get rid of rats and mice now – with IREPELL!
The AI-based ultrasound animal defense is the new way to get rid of rats and mice.
IREPELL uses high-frequency waves to repel rats and mice. The rats and mice then avoid the area where IREPELL is installed and look for a new place to live.
IREPELL is effective immediately after installation and protects your home from rats and mice for up to 4 months – without any poison!
IREPELL is the only device on Earth that has built-in intelligence to detect the field of application
Based on our built-in AI, the defense strategy is adapted.
The device not only emits ultrasonic frequencies to ward off Mice & Rats.
It also uses light as a repellent. rats and mice are particularly fond of dark places.
- Which pests are mainly found on farms, in rural households and in hobby farmers?
- Basically, two types of pests are encountered in rural areas: stock pests and hygiene pests.
- Stock pests: rats, mice, corn beetles, flour beetles, rice beetles, mites, etc.
- Hygiene pests: rats, mice, flies, brakes, mosquitoes, cockroaches, lice, mites and rodents.
Keep rats and mice away
To prevent rat or mouse plague, you can take a number of hygiene measures.
These aspects can also be used to support rat control:
- The careful handling of food remains and animal feed around the house and farm is particularly to be observed, since the rodents feel strongly attracted by this.
- This is mainly due to the animals' strong sense of smell.
- Food leftovers should not be disposed of in the toilet, nor should cooked food or meat find their way into the composter.
- Damage to the sewer system should also be repaired as quickly as possible.
- Doors, vents and windows should be checked regularly: are you still closing properly?
- Can animals enter through a crevasse?
- Door seal rails and lattice inserts can prevent harmful rodents from penetrating into living spaces.
- When disposing of waste, make sure it is stored inaccessible to rats.
- Seal garbage bags and bins thoroughly.
- Wooded house walls offer protection to rodents and cover loopholes. Therefore, avoid too dense planting around the house and near windows and doors.
- If there are gaps in the walls (e. g. for supply lines) you should seal them professionally with wire, stone wool and mortar.
- When feeding birds, care should be taken to ensure that the food is spread in suitable feeding sites.
- Small animal owners should also pay attention to rat safety when building and buying cages.
With IREPELL, you can finally relax and mice & rats Ratsproblems are a thing of the past!
Eliminating building defects: driving rats and mice away
Door crevices – Rats and mice already need holes and door crevices of 2 cm to squeeze through. Therefore:
In order to dispel rats, non-sealed doors or gates must be equipped with so-called nylon brush strips or rubber lips.
Cracks and joints – Secure windows, doors and ventilation openings by means of stable grids with a small mesh width not exceeding 18 mm.
Damage in the sewer area – Immediate repair of damaged sewer systems. Help against rats also offers the protection of water drains (gullys), which can be secured e. g. by means of metal grids. Damaged pipes from the sewerage system that reach the surface in the basement should be sealed immediately.
Breakthroughs through walls and ceilings – Breakthroughs for supply lines should be closed with stone wool or tight mesh wire and sealed with cement mortar. Cuffs also help. Sealing with metal sheets, especially when breaking through wooden walls and ceilings, is another effective remedy against rats.
Elevator shafts – Elevator shafts can be focal points of infestation in buildings.
Rats can easily climb the cables, guide rails or tubes inside such elevator shafts. The space for the drive motors of the lifts often provides rats with a relatively undisturbed area for nesting.
Facts about house rats:
House rat (Rattus rattus)
Life expectancy: 4 – 7 years
Head/hull length: 16 – 24 cm
Live weight sexually mature: 200 – 400 g
litters / year: 6 – 10 offspring /
Litter: 8 – 12
• pointed muzzle • eyes and ears relatively larger than in the walking rat • brown/grey with grey underside
• live sociably in family associations with a firm social structure Activity:
• active day and night
• able to jump and climb
• avoid water largely Food intake:
• prefer vegetable costs (cereals, fruits, seeds, roots)
• food they do not know, they often do not touch
Facts about house mice:
Life expectancy: 0. 5 – 1 year
Head/hull length: 7 – 11 cm
Live weight sexually mature: 20 – 25 g
Litter / year: 6 – 8 offspring / litter: 5 – 6
• small • finely built • pointed muzzle • large, slightly hairy ears • tail length = head/torso length
• very curious
• do not avoid new things or new food, but investigate this activity:
• mainly nocturnal • very good climbers
• live mostly on the ground Food intake: • feed at about 20 places per night (2 – 3 g)
• can use the water content in their food
IREPELL is the ONLY digital mice & rats repeller in the world – all others are non-digital and non-networked
Mice & Rats are intelligent animals, so it’s not enough just to play ultrasound. IREPELL analyzes the area of operation and adjusts the defense strategy to ensure it is sold forever.
With IREPELLyou can:
- Get rid of mice & rats immediately
- Get rid of mice & rats forever
- Adapt dispersal methods to the mice & rats species
- Get rid of mice & rats of your home
- We assure you that IREPELL will drive the animals sustainably for ever
- App included
- Set timers
- Built-in light, motion and temperature sensor in combination with your current location
- 360-degree sound: We baked in a patent-pending 360-degree wave shield to cover a wide area against the enemy
- Strong in terms of battery power and 5 sound ultrasonic range + and normal sound for human sound + we have built in an ultra-high power LED emitter.
IREPELL AI based pest control!
In a nutshell:
- The only device in the world that has built-in artificial intelligence to identify the specific area of application
- Detection of different mice & rats species
- IREPELL is digital and networked
- App installation easy and fast
- The animals are driven away and not killed
- Easy handling
- Very good battery performance
- Ready for assembly incl. Wall bracket and change station
- CE certified
- The 360-degree sound provides a wide defense zone. The system is very effective and convinces with a long battery life. In addition, the system is CE-certified.
- The only device that’s really effective.
- IREPELL has built-in artificial intelligence that detects the area of operation and adjusts the defense strategy
- Mice & Rats are really driven out and not killed
IREPELL is easy to install and very effective and is CE certified!
? How does Animal combat work with IREPELL?
IREPELL has built-in artificial intelligence that detects the area of operation and adjusts the defense strategy.
IREPELL is easy to install and very effective.
? What is so special about Animal combat with IREPELL?
IREPELL is the only device that has built-in artificial intelligence. This detects different types and behaviour of pests and adapts the defense strategy.
? Is Animal Combat with IREPELL easy to install?
Yes, installation is quick and easy.
IREPELL is ready for installation including wall bracket and changing station.
? What are the benefits of Animal control with IREPELL?
Animal combat with IREPELL is very effective.
Animal combat with IREPELL is easy to install.
Animal combat with IREPELL is sustainable, more effective than comparable systems
IREPELL is easy to install and very effective.
? Is Animal Combat CE Certified with IREPELL?
Yes, Animal combat with Irepell is CE certified.
?Can I order IREPELL in the Online Shop?
Test IREPELL and add the product to your shopping cart to place your order in the online shop.
Receive this unique animal defense on the shipping route.
The comparison to conventional means and our tips will convince you.
?What service is offered?
The service team is available from Mo-Fr for questions and information.
Here are a few links to IREPELL and the sustainable marten expulsion:
Below are more helpful links on the subject of mice&rats and also dog defense: